If you do NOT get the result listed below, could you be so kind as to:
- eiher download the package source code + FLA for Flash 9 / ActionScript 3.0: md5.FL9-AS3.7z file (.7z means this is a 7-zip archive), or ...
- ... download the old md5.zip file (Flash 5 - ActionScript 2.0)
- extract MD5.FLA and MD5.AS
- remove the '//' comment marks before all the trace() calls in the
- compile the FLA on your machine
Ctrl-Enter (publish with trace enabled: 'Publish Settings': 'Omit Trace actions'
check mark disabled)
- type the string 'willi' as input.
case, I am most interested in the lines printed by the trace() calls in the
ActionScript, shown in your 'output' window. Please copy&paste those window
contents into an email to
me (Ger.Hobbelt@FlashExperiments.insh-allah.com). I'm much obliged!