Tools that might come handy
- .ZIP files are compressed ZIP archives which can be expanded with WinZip or
- .RAR files are compressed RAR archives which can be extracted with WinRAR
or equivalent tools.
- .AS files are simple textfiles which contain most of my ActionScript code
as I very much dislike the 'ActionScript window' and available 'programming
tools' (uh-huh) available in the Flash 5 development environment. So I
#include "yadayada.as" almost all my ActionScript code from
external textfiles which can be simply edited using Notepad, UltraEdit, vi,
edt and even emacs ;-)
- .FLA files are Flash source files, which can be loaded into the Flash
development environment to create .WF files.
- .SWF files are Flash 'movies' which can be played by the Flash 5 player.
(Note that Flash movies which require another player version will explicitly
say so in the accompanying description.)
For Intel/AMD Windows 95/98/NT4/2000/XP platforms:
For other platforms:
notice, disclaimer and general waiver